Sunday, June 5, 2011

This will be quick

Almost 3 months since my last post?! Unbelievable...

Not much to report. Life is good!

Son has about a month and a half left in jail. His plan as of now is outpatient, meetings and therapy. I think I mentioned before that he will have a PO this time, something he's never had before. He wants to work with my husband again, not sure if that will happen or not. Not sure where he will live yet. I know many will say he shouldn't live with us (I am one of those "many") but I do believe there is a fine line between enabling and supporting. Oh well, enough of that, I want to enjoy my last month and half before I have to make hard decisions!

Love, Hugs & Prayers to ALL of you reading!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I can relate to enjoying the last month before having to make a hard decision. I've wasted time worrying and then the problem solved itself before I had to decide anything, what a waste of peace!

    I wish the very best for your son. I think having a PO is a wonderful thing!

    Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been three months since I've posted on my blog, yet alone visited others. I've missed out on something, here. I'll have to scroll back and see if you blogged about it. So, right about how, your son will be coming out of jail. Prayers for you, my friend, that God will give you wisdom and discernment at a very tough crossroads for all of you. May you find strength in Him.

    ReplyDelete